Friday, May 23, 2014

Flying

Ok, so I will go first then....

Last night I had my flying dream again.  It had been a pretty long time since my last one, I don't know how long, but a long time.  I love flying in my dreams. My whole body is into it. I am flapping my arms, but with purpose. Each up and down of my arms really moves me foward. To break I have to bend my legs.  I feel happy, but not happy like a sunbeam, like a proud happy, like I am really doing what my body is capable of.


I think I might be allergic to wheat. That isn't part of my dream, that is real. I am on day 5 of no wheat.  Downside: I can't eat homemade bread and butter. Upside: no tummy aches, some of my rashes are getting better, I have lost 2 lbs, and I eat other things besides homemade bread and butter, but mostly I feel about a million times better. More on this exciting topic later.






I want that dress.

love you sistas.
Heidi, you are up to bat.

5 comments:

  1. Well you are so random. I love it! This is going to be awesome! I feel like I have tapped into your brain a little bit and for a minute it doesn't feel like we live so far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D same to you Kipper! Not too far away.
      Well, those were literally my first two thoughts of the day. And as you know you must start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. When you read you begin with ABC when you sing you begin with ?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. the first three notes just happen to be

      Delete