Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Boring

So I guess I am pretty much the most boring person in the world. At first I thought that this will be great because I had so many ideas. Yet here I am days later with a big fat nothin'. I feel like I talk about the same things over and over. Now the thought of writing about it makes me want to go to sleep. Yep that's me, boring. The only dream I have had lately is that I forgot to register Macy for kindergarten. I was panicked and I had to fly in a hot air balloon to get anywhere and well it was really windy and there was a lot of sitting in hot air balloon traffic. Long story short I felt like I kept having panic attacks. I did not get to the school in time but we did fly over Jurassic Park. Surprising twist right? Well I just threw that in there, it didn't really happen. I didn't make it to her school before the deadline... the end. See, even my dreams are boring.

Is it possible to go through a "third-life crisis"? Instead of a "mid-life crisis"? If so I think I may have hit it. I am 31 years old. A mom of two littles. They are crazy. I love it. I feel like I am putting a lot of pressure on myself to do something I haven't done before. Experience something new and get out of my comfort zone. But for a good reason. Not like going to a party with a bunch of people you don't know and they decide to play curses and you have to act out turning into a werewolf in front of everyone. I think about it and want to melt and puke at the same time. What a whirl. You know that kind of thing? Maybe not.

I have started doing photography and people are paying me for it. I have a wedding in a couple weeks and some other shoots planned. I'm happy with it. I am trying something. I enjoy it. It gets me out of the house and focused on something else. I feel productive and i think it makes other people happy. I take pretty pictures then I edit them if needed and people see themselves in a different way than maybe they did before. However, I am a little nervous but mostly excited.

So that is the extent of my boringness for now. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I am a warm sunbeam reaching over to give you a hug. From all the freaking way in Pennsylvania. I am so proud of you. I think taking pictures is a gift. One that I DO NOT HAVE. I wish I did. My pictures are poop.
    Also acting out a werewolf transformation in front of strangers is like literally number three on my list of anxieties. You are hilarious.
    And I think I might be on my third or fourth mid-life crisis. They sort of suck, but not if something good comes of it all. I used to think mid-life crisis meant buying a Harley and wearing short shorts. Now I think it is about not settling and finding your happiness. If that means wearing short shorts then they will be rockin.

    ReplyDelete