Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sing Songs

I really want to make a list of songs that our family likes. ANY song you like or that we have sung together. I get these coupons for free or discounted photo books and I would really like to do one with songs and lyrics. Just add ones you can think of to the list… Porfavor:)

Here Comes The Sun
Blackbird
Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers
Ghost Riders
The Rainbow Song
I Feel My Saviors Love
Because I Have Been Given Much
Edelweiss
Stay Awake
Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Baby Mine
Journey to Tomorrow
Wouldn't it be Lovely
The M.T.A
The Fox, 
Froggie Went a Courtin
Lavendar Blue Dilly Dilly
The Big Rock Candy Mountain
Big Iron
El Paso
When it's Springtime in the Rockies Sweet Baby James
Sunshine On My Shoulders
It's not easy
Winkin Blinkin and Nod
Puff the Magic Dragon
Muskrat Love
Day-o 
16 Tons
I often go walking
The searchers theme song "what makes a man to wander"
cool water
Country roads
The carpenters
Rag time cowboy joe
Feelin' groovy
Brothers four "try to remember," stewball was a race horse 
Blowing in the Wind
Rainbow Connection
Hold On for one more day
I'd like to make it with you



No comments:

Post a Comment