Thursday, June 12, 2014

Train Song



Whew! well it has been a little nutsy around here.It has taken me a little while to post.

1. My KIDS ARE HOME AGAIN! HOORAY!
I sincerely love the summer and having my kids home all day. I love that there is time again. There is time for  breathing and being.

but also

2. We are going on a massive  cross country trip in less than a week and I have been scrambling around trying to finish my work and get our house ready for people to stay in it, and roofers to roof on it, and other fun stuff.

3. I also have a movie recommend - Nebraska. It was such a great movie and it reminded me quite a bit of Grandpa's family. It is funny and beautiful and poignant.



Dear author of the movie Nebraska,

Next time consider a different title. Movie's with a title that is a state name sound depressing as Hell.  Example: Idaho, Alabama, Nevada. Plus Nebraska is a really long boring state that never ends. Some people might hear a title like that and assume that the movie might also have those qualities.

Loved the movie, though
(my husband made me watch it)
Sincerely,
Amy


4.  WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER SOON, SISTAS!! I canna' wait. NOW NOW NOW I say, NOW!!

5. I really love that train song. I love songs about going somewhere. If they are songs about going somewhere on a train, even better!



No comments:

Post a Comment